Don’t feel like this at your next interview. Follow these interview preparation tips:
1. Make sure you know exactly how to get to the interview location.
2. Work out your route and plan to arrive in the vicinity in good time to allow for any unexpected delays (I recommend an hour before. Find a cafe nearby and try to relax. Read through your notes/CV). This will prevent any unnecessary panic and worry about missing it or being late.
3. Drink plenty of water the day before to stay hydrated.
4. Don’t stay up all night preparing. Your brain will not function well if you are tired. Go to bed early and get as much sleep as you can.
5. Have a good breakfast.
6. Dress smart and appropriately.
7. Make sure that you are confident about everything in your CV and be prepared to discuss in detail.
8. Make sure you can confidently give good responses to the common questions (you can find them in the web).
9. Remember, the interview starts from the moment you wake up, until after you have left the building. Get your mind in the zone and you never know who is watching you on a camera.
10. Be confident and don’t fidget when you are waiting to go in.
The best way to prepare is to have a mock interview. This is a service that we provide. Contact us now to arrange yours.